Description

MUSINGS OF A PERSONAL STYLE ADVISOR AND SHOPPER BASED IN CHESHIRE.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Me, Moi, Mi

OK a slightly indulgent post, but bear with me… Over the years of working as a personal stylist the one thing that most people that use my services want is to feel comfortable with me, to feel that I will understand their lifestyle or that I won’t judge them (or the contents of their wardrobe).

It’s nice to get to know the people behind the blogs and businesses and what makes them tick.  I have recently seen this idea on a couple of blogs and I thought what a great idea (mostly because I'm quite nosey).  I would love to know your A-Z so please share …

A-Z
A. Age: 34 
B. Bed Size: King Size.  We need bigger though as the whole family piles in.
C. Chore That You Hate: Who likes chores at all? I’m not keen on any of them. Ironing though is my least favourite, it never ends in my house.
D: Dogs: 1 dog, and 2 cats
 
E: Essential Start To Your Day: Coffee and carbs
F: Favourite Colour: …. Indigo
G: Gold or Silver: Both depends on what I’m wearing
H. Height: For years I thought I was 5ft 6 but I’m actually 5ft 5, unless I'm shrinking??
I. Instruments You Play: Recorder, steel drums and Amazing Grace on the piano
J. Job Title: Personal stylist, Mum
K. Kids: Millie and Archie
L. Live: Bramhall, close enough to the country and the city.
M. Mother’s Name: Mum
N. Nicknames: Liz, Lizzie
O. Over Night Hospital Stays: 2 weeks after the birth of my daughter as she was premature.
P. Pet Peeves: Trodden down fake Uggs, short jeans and trousers, bad table manners – actually this list could go on.
Q. Quote From A Movie: Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: ...a while.
R. Right or Left Handed: Right
S. Siblings: One younger brother
T. Time You Wake Up: About 7.30 when a child and / or cat jumps on me
U. Underwear: Perfectly fitting bras. Must try better to match with the rest.
V. Vegetable You Hate: Brussel sprouts. Mum, I really didn’t like them!!
W. What Makes You Run Late: There are many distractions – phone, kids, pets, twitter, hair, keys (not being able to find them).
X. X-Rays You’ve Had: I’m not sure I’ve had one??
Y. Yummy Food You Make: Spag bol
Z. Zoo Animal: Not really keen, they all smell.  Would rather see them in their own habitat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...