Description

MUSINGS OF A PERSONAL STYLE ADVISOR AND SHOPPER BASED IN CHESHIRE.

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Are you going wild for animal print?


I love animal print particularly of the leopard variety.  I have a pair of Dune flats that I have had for a couple of years now and i'm so sad that they are finally having to be sent to shoe heaven.

This is one area where I get most resistance from clients, and I kind of get it, not being much of a print wearer myself.  However animal print is such an easy way to add an interesting touch to an otherwise mundane outfit and I promise you won't end up looking like Bet Lynch.  Animal print can be lux, a statement or a subtle addition, it will not date and can look classic or contemporary.  It's everywhere on the high street at the moment too and this is one trend that you should invest in as you will get so much wear out of it year after year.

Add a animal print belt to a simple shirt and trousers combo and straight away you look chic.  A black dress, thick opaques and a leopard print boot is one of my favourite combinations.  Or make a statement with a bold print accessory.

A few items available in the shops now.

Duo Boots
Topshop
John Lewis
ASOS

Wolford
So have I persuaded you to try a little of the wild thing in your wardrobe?  Comments are great - pictures are even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...