Description

MUSINGS OF A PERSONAL STYLE ADVISOR AND SHOPPER BASED IN CHESHIRE.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Singing in the rain


I live in the North West, rain is an everyday fact of life for about 11 months of the year.  So when I saw these little beauties I had to share.  These will cheer you up even on the greyest of days.

Love Umbrellas are a Manchester based company that produce the most gorgeous umbrellas that can be customised however you like.  Perfect for brides and days at the races or for just keeping the rain off.  Prices are so reasonable and would make a lovely gift - I'm a fan of the clear dome if anyone was wondering :0)
Bright pink heart shaped umbrella... can be used in sun or rain - £18 

Absolutely stunning - Ivory Edwardian umbrella with red flowers on each panel - £23
I have featured a pair of Muddz on my Facebook page before, however I couldn't write a piece about rainy days without these sparkling wellies now could I?

Since 2009 Muddz have been adorning the feet of festival goers, celebrities and those who simply want a bit of sparkle on their wellington boot.

Muddz Boots - Front

Flower strap boot £79.99

This mac from Topshop is such a cute buy at £49 what better way to add some fun to a rainy day?

Topshop £49
Boden Rainyday Mac £115
Don't forget to get in touch if you have any questions regarding image, style, body shape, fashion or shopping. 

I'm off to do a rain dance...



2 comments:

  1. Loving the boots and the brollies! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when I saw these little beauties I had to share. These will cheer you up even on the greyest of days.umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...