Description

MUSINGS OF A PERSONAL STYLE ADVISOR AND SHOPPER BASED IN CHESHIRE.

Friday 23 January 2015

The story so far...

Many people have been in touch to find out what I'm up to nowadays...

I'm so happy to say i'm still in the world of style and fashion just with a little 'tweak' to the direction.

I opened Pretty Fox in October 2014, based in the heart of Disley village, filled with gorgeous, stylish, yet affodable fashion.

Using all the principles that I applied and taught during my years styling to fill the boutique with clothes, shoes and accessories that work hard in your wardrobe, but that also look stylish and flattering.

Come and give us a visit...

Pretty Fox
8 Market Street
Disley
SK12 2AA

01663 765529

Facebook
Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...