Description

MUSINGS OF A PERSONAL STYLE ADVISOR AND SHOPPER BASED IN CHESHIRE.

Thursday 5 May 2011

TILT(ing)

I discovered something recently. TILT aka Things I Love Thursday, what a nice idea I thought, sharing the love and all. So here's mine and not all style related this time.

Wedges / platforms.
The antedote to sore feet. Thank you for saving me from pain (for a while anyway) when wearing heels. They make your legs look longer and depending on the style can make your legs look thinner too.

Control pants.
2 kids, need I say more.

Chocolate.
See above.

Nail varnish. It's my low cost pick me up. Such an easy and cheap way to incorporate the latest colour trends. Always makes me feel good having nicely painted nails.

Interior blogs (Click on the links)
Some Bright Spark Check out the chair ;0)

Until next Thursday, when i'll have more time and not an hour before it turns friday... x

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree on your list! I have to say, a quick trip to the tanning beds (shhh! the horror! Ok, just every once in a while!) always picks me up as well ;)

    Thanks so much for the mention my darlin! I am rocking my (ridiculously high) wedges today ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...